We at Caetus Technology Co., Ltd. aim to create healthier, more fulfilling lives for people everywhere. To do so, we leverage outstanding technologies and concepts to provide products and services designed to solve specific issues. We work earnestly in the hope of serving as a bridge between technological innovation and people’s daily lives.
Make sincere contributions to people’s health and happiness
Become "neighborly" specialists who people can rely on
Turn outstanding ideas into effective solutions to share with society without delay
Origin of Caetus
"Caetus" was coined from two Latin words: "Caelum", meaning the heavens or society, and "Ventus", meaning the wind.
Our name signifies our desire to create technology that, like the wind, brings fresh air into society and people’s lives.
- Caetus Technology Co., Ltd.
- Head office
- 8F AKABISHI-II, 4-1-30 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052, Japan
- Hironaga Hashimoto, CEO
- January 21, 2016
- 10 million JPY
- Content of business
- Planning and development of solution-oriented cosmetics and sanitary goods
Planning and development of IoT/healthcare apps
- Tokyo, Nagoya
- Member, Nanocellulose Forum
Member, Japan Cosmetic Industry Association (Tokyo Branch)
Member, Cosmetic Fair Trade Conference
- Consulting lawyer
- Satoru Kanai (Daini Tokyo Bar Association), Daichi Law Offices
- Consulting patent attorney
- EICHI Patent & Trademark Corp.
- Correspondent banks
- Aichi Bank, The Bank of Nagoya